We supply top-quality pot-grown roses. They are growing in 4.5 litre pots in compost specially formulated for roses, fed by slow-release fertiliser that will last the current season. The roses will be in leaf, bud, bloom or dormant according to time of year. We select roses in bud and about to bloom when possible.
Despatch Information for Potted Roses
Delivery to UK Mainland Only.
• For 1 to 6 plants: £9.95
• For 7 to 15 plants: £14.95
• For 16 to 24 plants: £19.95
• For 25 plants: £24.95
• Post-code and telephone number of the receiving address.
• Instructions for leaving packages in case no-one will be present to take delivery. Otherwise, the driver wll leave a card notifying attempted delivery.
Discounts - The following amounts are deducted automatically
• 5% discount for Rose Value over £100.00.
• 10% discount for Rose Value over £200.00.
• Credit and Debit card payments are debited at the time orders are placed.
• Cheques are banked on receipt in the office.
How To Order
Order during Office Hours using the following methods:
• Telephone: 01462 420402
• Telephone: 0044 1462 420402 for international calls
Order at Any Time
• Website: www.roses.co.uk using the secure ordering facility
• Email: email@example.com
• Post: Harkness Roses, The Rose Garden, Cambridge Road, Hitchin, Herts SG4 0JT.
• Choosing a Delivery Date Due to transit times varying between 24 and 48 hours, we no longer guarantee delivery dates. Nonetheless there is a reasonable chance that roses will be delivered on the requested date. We can usually deliver at short notice, e.g. within a working week of placing an order.
• Delivery Days are Tuesdays to Fridays inclusive.
• Prices for roses in pots are shown throughout this website.
• All roses (except for Standards) are available, subject to being in stock at the time of ordering. As the season progresses certain roses will become sold out. A phone call is all it takes to check availability. For delivery outside the UK mainland, and delivery of Standard Roses, please order Bare Root Roses.
• 'Enjoy Your Roses': an 8 page booklet of Planting & Care advice is enclosed in the package.
• Greetings Cards: are available with a personal message. Price £2.95
• Potted Roses are popular in Spring and Summer. There is no benefit in ordering them from October to February. At this time it is better to order Bare Root Roses.